Compliance-plus: turning obligations into benefits
We provide compliance with energy and environmental regulations which span construction, property management, energy supply and business management processes. Properly planned and integrated these can become low cost high benefit activities including:
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) – Phase 2 compliance in 2019 is looming. We provide registered Lead Assessor and simplified compliance services with focus on cost savings from energy reduction.
- The CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme – this scheme ends after this compliance year. We provide compliance with planned change-over to Simplified Energy and Carbon Reporting.
- EU Emissions Trading Scheme – with the revised deadlines and forward planning for BREXIT.
- Climate Change Agreements in sectors including data centres. We set up and manage a CCA agreement achieving significant ongoing cost savings.
- ISO50001 Energy Management Systems – implementation and BSI-trained Lead Auditor services so that your company feels the benefit of effective energy management.
- Maximising opportunities from the minimum energy standards for commercial rented property.
Energy management to achieve cost savings
We set up your energy management programme with minimum overhead. We provide strategy, planning and implementation to ensure that projects progress and maximise financial gains across:
- Energy management investment
- Renewable electricity supply
- Renewable heat supply
- Combined heat and power
- Supply tariff options
Making progress – the energy performance contracting option
We provide customer support for all stages of setting up and managing energy performance contracts:
- Project planning and briefing
- Feasibility assessment
- Framework participation
- Performance contract type selection
- Measurement and verification
- Investment grade audits
- Performance guarantees
- Technical due diligence
- Commissioning and operation
- Savings assessment and reporting